YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam Apply Online, Eligibility, List: AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam Scheme was launched by the Government of andhra Pradesh. YS Jaganmohan Reddy had announced about the scheme. IT main objective is to provide zero interest eligible citizens of the state. The poor Self Help Group women of the state will get the benefits of the scheme AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam application form will be invited soon in PDF format or through online Apply process after the execution of YSR Navasakam Survey.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam Apply Online
Due to increase in interest rates the citizens of the state are fed up on paying the interest to the loan providers. The Government by recognizing the issue related to the interest payment had promised that he will make the interest rate to zero.
To fulfill his promise he had announced about the YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam and handed over the implementation of the scheme plan to the concerned department officials. As per the Assurance made by the CM to reduce interest burden on poor SHG women, it is proposed to pay interest portion for the FY 2019-20 on SHG bank loan amount outstanding as on 11/04/2019 under YSR Sunna Vaddi
Benefits of YSR Zero Interest Scheme
- The Poor Self Help Group Women will get the Zero interest to their loans
- This scheme will help in there livelihood and encourage to help in the development of rural areas.
- The scheme improves the financial condition of the SHG women along with the social security.
- All SHG women both rural and urban with bank loan accounts outstanding amount upto Rs.5.00 lakhs will get the YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam.
- SHG loan accounts declared NPA as on 31/03/2019 as per SERP and MEPMA data base will not get the YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam.
Eligibility for Sunna Vaddi Pathakam
- Only the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state can avail for the scheme benefits.
- The applicant must be a Self Help Group Member.
- The SHG Women who has the specified income criteria is eligible to apply.
- The applicant must belong to the below poverty line that is only the Poor SHG member will get the chance to apply for the scheme.
- All SHG women both rural and urban with bank loan accounts outstanding amount upto Rs.5.00 lakhs are eligible.
- SHG loan accounts declared NPA as on 31/03/2019 as per SERP and MEPMA data base are not eligible.
Documents Required for YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam
- Proof of Address.
- Proof of Identification
- Aadhaar card
- Proof as the women is a SHG member.
- Income certificate or BPL Certificate
How to Apply for AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam
The process of registration to YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam scheme will be done by YSR Navasakam Survey. In this survey there will step to your door to know your details. There will check for the eligibility and if you are eligible then there will enroll your name to YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam. You can go through the details of YSR Navasakam Survey by following the link. All the citizens of the state will be covered by the execution of the survey. The Govt could also provide a portal to apply online or offline. We will update you about the details of registration process after official notice.
Survey need not be conducted for the YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam since data is available with the Departments.
Sunna Vaddi Pathakam Beneficiary List
The AP Government will release YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam Beneficiary List of the scheme after the completion of Navasakam scheme. We will provide you the list of Beneficiaries after the official update from the Department authorities. Check your name in the Beneficiary list and get all the benefits of the scheme. The women belonging to financially weaker section can safeguard their themselves with this zero interest scheme. The Women Department of the state will take all the steps to provide the scheme benefits. You can also visit the official website of the official updates.
Also Read :