YSR Pension Scheme New Guidelines (Eligibility) Rules : Andhra Pradesh Government has released new set of guidelines for YSR pension scheme. The Eligibility rules has been revised and new set of instructions had released by CM Jagan Mohan Reddy. Also with the rules the AP Government had increased the social security pension to Rs 2,250/-.
YSR Pension Scheme New Guidelines (Eligibility) Rules
YSR Pension kanuka scheme is given to the persons having the following eligibility criteria according to the pension category
- Old Age Pension
- Weavers Pension
- Widow Pension
- Disabled Pension
- Toddy Toppers Pension
- Anti Retro-viral Therapy (ART) Pension
- Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown etiology (CKDU) Pension
- Transgender Pension
- Fisherman Pension
- Single Women Pension
- Traditional Cobblers Pension
- Dappu Artists Pension
Eligibility for YSR pension Scheme
- The Persons residing in rural areas should have a monthly income of Rs.10,000/- per month. Where as, the persons residing in urban areas should have Rs.12,000/0 per month.
- The family of the applicant must have less than 3 acres of Agriculture land.
- The applicant must not have four Wheeler’s. Those who have taxis, tractors and autos are eligible to get the beneficiary of YSR Pension Scheme.
- The applicant’s family members should receive any pension from a government employee.
- The applicants monthly power consumption should not exceed 300 units.
- Only one member of the family will get the pension amount.
- If there are 80% of disabled persons, dialysis patients, the mentally disabled family are in the family then they can avail to get the pension amount.
The eligibility based on the type of pension
Old Age Pension Eligibility
- People above 60 years are entitled to apply for YSR Old Age Pension Scheme.
- SC category Applicants should have more than 50 years.
Widow Pension Eligibility
- Those Widows who have more than 18 years can apply for Widow Pension.
- Applicant should possess the death certificate of the husband.
Disabled Pension Eligibility
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit to Physically Challenged persons.
- To Apply for Disable pension the applicant must have the defect by 40 per cent.
Weavers Pension Eligibility
- The applicant must have more than 50 years of age to apply for Weavers Pension.
- The applicant must submit Certificate from the handloom.
- Those people who have been taking the anti-retrovirus treatment for six months are eligible to apply for YSR ART Pension scheme.
- Those Patients who are undergoing dialysis in the hospital every month are eligible to apply for the pension.
Transgender Pension Eligibility
- Transgender can apply to get the beneficiary amount through the Transgender Pension Scheme if her had 18 years and above age.
- They must have Medical Department Certificate as a duty.
Fisherman Pension Eligibility
- Those Fisherman who aged over 50 years old can avail for the pension.
- They must also produce a certificate issued by the Department of Fisheries.
Single Women Pension Eligibility
- Single women pension can be availed by those who are married and separated.
- Those Women who aged above 35 years, divorced women, separation for a year, unmarried at age 30 can also apply for the Single women pension.
Dappu Artists Pension Eligibility
- AP Government also provided an opportunity to avail a pension for Dapu artists who aged over 50 years.
- They should submit concerned Welfare Department certificate.
Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown etiology (CKDU) Pension Eligibility
- Those People who are suffering from Thalassemia, Sickle Cell Disease, and Memophilia are eligible.
- Patients with limited paralysis, critically injured, muscular dystrophy patients and chronic kidney patients are also eligible to apply for CKDU pension.
Toddy Toppers Pension Eligibility
- Toddy Toppers Pension will be given to the members of Toddy Co-operative Societies (TCS) or to an individual tapper under the Tree For Tappers (TFT) scheme.
- People who have completed 50 years of age can apply for this pension scheme.
Cobblers pension Eligibility
- Traditional Cobblers pension will be given to the person with age 40 years and above.
The implementation of the scheme will be done by Area commissioners and the concerned department authorities will select the list of beneficiaries.
Read Complete details of YSR Pension Kanuka Card Scheme
Official portal at navasakam.ap.gov.in
Incoming search terms:
- physically chalenged criteria in ap govt