AP Outsourcing Corporation Notification: Andhra Pradesh Government has issued a notification for forming Outsourcing Corporation for managing all outsourcing employees in all Government departments. Interested candidates can check for the eligibility criteria and make online Registration according to the online Application Procedure.
AP Outsourcing Corporation Notification
Andhra Pradesh Government has issued a notification for forming Outsourcing Corporation for managing all outsourcing employees in all Government departments . This outsourcing corporation of government of Andhra Pradesh is going to give best service to the the departments for hiring outsourcing employees and the employed outsourced .The aim of the government to introduce this scheme is to eliminate the middleman or outsourcing agencies and remove the corruption in outsourcing placements procedure . With the step of introducing outsourcing corporation in Andhra Pradesh government is willing to implement 50% reservation in Outsourcing placements . The reservation will be 50% for backward class , schedule caste and scheduled tribes and 50% reservation for women.
Aim of AP Outsourcing Corporation
Government of Andhra Pradesh is introduced Outsourcing corporation aiming to implement
- i. Elimination of Contract Agencies or Middle men
- ii. End up the corruption in Placement procedure in outsourcing employment
- iii. Implement of Reservation in Outsourcing jobs
- iv. Ensure timely payment without any cuts
- v. Proper maintenance of EPF and ESI
AP Outsourcing Corporation Guidelines
There are some guidelines are issued against the implementation of the outsourcing corporation they are mentioned below
- Even the government is implemented new outsourcing corporation outsourced employees who are currently working and in many government departments are going to be in same unit where they are working
- AP outsourcing corporation and government also ensuring that no employees is is going to be removed from currently employed status
- Every department will be signed Unicode and migration will be based on that Unicode . Existing outsourced employees will be migrated to AP Outsourcing Corporation .
- Reservation shall be applied for every contract agency or department based on the reservation guidelines.
- Wile employee migration is being happened the employees are supposed to produce proof of salary that is salary slip along with bank account is EPF and ESI accounts
- In order to implement AP outsourcing corporation society government is formed at district level committee which will work to implement the guidelines of the corporation
Three member committee shall be appointed for each district
- Chairperson of the committee will be collector and ex-officio executive director of a APCOS
- Member and Convener will be joint collector
- Member will be representative of indenting organisation
Implementation Reservation in Job Notifications
- 50% of the candidates will be e from SC 15% , ST 16% ,BC and minorities 29%
- 50% reservation for women
AP Outsourcing Candidate Registration
Andhra Pradesh corporation for outsource employee services has provided a candidate registration link in an official website http://apcos.ap.gov.in// . Click on the link to get registered in official website
- When you click on the link will be transferred to do the candidate registration login form there you need to enter 12 digit aadhaar number and click on send OTP .
- A one time transaction password will be send to the mobile number which was registered with aadhar card number , enter the OTP and click on validate OTP
- Once OTP is validated you will be transferred to the registration form very need to enter basic details and education letters and address details preference for post and district and account details after entering all the details click on submit after registration process completed for getting confirmation email by APCOS . Keep that confirmation email for further correspondence .
AP Outsourcing Corporation Contact Details
For any clarification regarding the implementation of AP outsourcing corporation services contact following mention offices:
Joint Secretary to Government
Mobile number 900 904 619
Shri Maheshwar Reddy
Executive Director APCOS
Mobile number 833 088 333
Shri P Abdullah
Project manager APCOS
Mobile number 9390910747