Rythu Bharosa List 2020, Payment Status Check, Online Application: Rythu Bharosa Scheme is going to provide financial help to 54 lakh farmers with Rs. 13,500 in three installments. Among 40 lakh farmers are the beneficiaries of PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi Yojana, There are going to get Rs. 6,000 from the central Government in three installments and the state government is going to add Rs. 7,500/- to make it Rs.13,500/-. Rs.7,500 will be given to the farmer during the start of the kharif season, Rs.4,000 at the time of harvesting and before the start of the rabi season, and Rs.2,000 as the third installment at the time of Sankranti Festival.
The official portal of Rythu Bharosa is ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in where you will get all the notices and updates of the scheme. You can also visit us to get the updates of the scheme Application or Registration procedure, Documents to keep ready while applying, Beneficiary List, Payment Status Check, Toll free Helpline Number and others details.
Benefits of Rythu Bharosa
- A financial assistance to the farmers for increasing their agricultural production.
- It supports them to improve their livelihood in agricultural development.
- Among 250 Lakh farmers will receive the beneficiary of the scheme.
- The amount will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT.
- Real time governance RTGS will list the eligible farmers as Beneficiaries.
- The upliftment of farmers makes them to keep away from suicides.
Eligibility for Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Citizens must be the permanent residents of the state.
- Citizens who are working in the farm lands for crop production are eligible to apply.
- Farmers total annual income must be as per the prescribed criteria .
Documents required for Rythu Bharosa
- Income certificate
- Identity card (Aadhaar card/ pan card/ voter card)
- Address Proof
- Bank account details
- Documents of the Farmland
How to Apply for Rythu Bharosa
Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiaries List will be provided by the RTGS. The Beneficiary list of the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Mandal wise and Village wise will be available in the official portal. There is no need to apply online separately because the eligible farmers will be selected as per the date provided by the real time governance.
Rythu Bharosa List 2020
The concerned department authorities are executing the scheme.Those farmers who had all the required eligibility criteria will be included in the Beneficiary List of YSR Rythu bharosa scheme. The District wise, Mandal wise and village wise Beneficiary list are yet to be prepared by the concerned authorities. We will update you the download option for beneficiary list after the official release of the List.
Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Check
We can search about the payment status through the official portal. Follow the steps provided below to check your YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status.
- Visit the official portal ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Click on payment status link provided in the menu bar.
- Now enter Farmer’s Aadhaar number and password.
- Click on the search button, There you can see your Payment Status.
A Financial assistance of Rs.13500/- will be provided to the farmers for a year. Farmers should utilize this amount for their crop production. Farmers can buy seeds, fertilizers and other needs to crop their farmland. To Explain the importance of the scheme and to give clear answers to the questions raised by the farmers about the Rythu Bharosa scheme a Helpline Number is available as a toll free customenr care number 1100 and 1902.
Rythu Bharosa Toll Free Helpline Number
- Toll Free Helpline Number – 1100, 1967 and 1902
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website – ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Contact Address- Andhra Pradesh government Agriculture Department,
Commissioner and director of agriculture department,
Old Mirchi yard Nellapuda Road, Chuttagunta,
Guntur – 522004