YSR Adarsham Scheme Eligibility, Online Application: AP YSR Adarsham Scheme is for the unemployed youth of the state. Now a days jobs are offered to only those who have vehicles recognizing this YS Jaganmohan Reddy had launched Adarsham Scheme. The vehicles will be given to the unemployed youth to provide self employment opportunities by APMDC, APCSC & APBCL corporations for transportation of sand & other items. By this source unemployed youth can earn Rs. 20,000 per month.
YSR Adarsham gives self employment opportunities for transportation of sand and other essential commodities through Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation (APMDC), Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Corporation (APCSC), Andhra Pradesh Beverages Corporation Limited (APBCL) and other government agencies.
YSR Adarsham Scheme Online Application
Around 6,000 trucks will be distributed to the eligible youth for transportation through the welfare corporations with bank linkage. The scheme also ensures that each jobless can earn up to Rs. 20,000/- per month. Through Adarsham Scheme, APMDC will take the order of sand requirement from the customers and give it to the beneficiary youth by the help of welfare corporation there will transport it to the customer. The payments will be issued to the youth in real time after successful delivery of sand. APCSC and APBCL will hire these vehicles to transport their commodities.
Benefits of YSR Adarsham Scheme
- The unemployed youth can lead a life of dignity and honor.
- Unemployed youth will get self employment opportunities this makes them self reliant.
- This helps AP Government to remove bottlenecks in transportation of sand and other essential commodities.
- The transportation would be done under various corporations like APMDC, APCSC, APBCL.
- The customers can get sand and other commodities at affordable rates after induction of up to 6000 Trucks.
- The Listed beneficiary will get the truck for the transportation of sand and other commodities at the door steps of the customer.
- This scheme provides an assured monthly income of Rs. 20,000/- per a person.
- The end of the repayment period will be 5 years then the YSR Adarsham Scheme beneficiary will become the owner of the vehicle without any encumbrances.
YSR Adarsham Scheme Eligibility
- Residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the scheme.
- Only Unemployed youth who are not associated with any job or business that provides a steady income are eligible to apply.
- Below Poverty Line families can apply for the scheme.
- ST, SC and OBC categories tribal can also apply and get the truck. Also the candidates belonging to Kapu community can apply for the scheme benefits.
- Minority community people can also register for availing for the beneficiary truck.
Documents for Adarsham Scheme
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Identification
- Caste certificate
- Minority certificate
- BPL certificate
- Transportation GST payment documents
- Bank account details
YSR Adarsham Scheme List
YSR Adarsham Scheme Beneficiary list will be prepared. The authorities will check for the eligibility and those citizens of Andhra Pradesh who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be listed in the list of Beneficiaries. The Listed beneficiary will get the truck for the transportation of sand and other commodities at the door steps of the customer. This scheme provides an assured monthly income of Rs. 20,000/- per a person. The end of the repayment period will be 5 years then the YSR Adarsham Scheme beneficiary will become the owner of the vehicle without any encumbrances.
Adarsham Scheme State Level Committee
- Secretary, Social Welfare Chairman
- Secretary,Tribal/BC/Kapu/ Minority Welfare Corporations Member
- Secretary, Mines Member
- Secretary, Civil Supplies Member
- Commissioner,Transport Department Member
- Commissioner, Commercial Tax Member
- SLBC Convener Member
- MD, APMDC Convener
Adarsham Scheme District Level Committee
- District Collector, Chairman
- Executive Directors of SC / Tribal / BC / Kapu / Minority Welfare
- Corporations Member
- AD, Mines Member
- District Tribal Welfare Officer Member
- District Transport Commissioner Member
- Lead District Manager Member
- Joint Collector (Sand) Convener
How to Apply Online for YSR Adarsham Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh had handover the Scheme plan to the State level and District level committees. The committee members are listed above will monitor the Adarsham Scheme at State level and District level. The state level committee’s responsibility is to issue the detailed guidelines for the system proposed, monitor functions of all the associated agencies. This committee will also fix some terms & Conditions for Vehicle OEMs and identify OEMs through reverse tendering process. A process would be devised to ensure minimum payment of GST in transportation.
The district level committee members should perform district-level assessment for transport requirements of the region. They will ensure coordination with banks for loans and support agencies in procurement of vehicles. There will identify Adarsham Scheme beneficiaries and make timely payments. These members will also monitor the performance of beneficiaries and will also support Welfare corporations in signing an agreement with OEMs & Banks.
The applicant should apply for the vehicle loan after being registered as a beneficiary. The portal will highlight the names of all the banks, which have the permission to grant loan under this scheme. The applicant can select any of the listed banks and fill in the loan application form with personal details. After submission of the loan application, the documents will be scrutinized. If everything is in order, then the scheme beneficiary will acquire the credit to purchase a vehicle. We will update you if there are any changes in the procedure or in the notice of the Adarsham Scheme. Also you can check official link for more updates.
Also Read :