AP Govt Liquor Purchase Card Details: Andhra Pradesh government is thinking to introduce Liquor purchase card in Andhra Pradesh . This card is issued to people who will deposit Rs 5000 as initial amount . This card can be used to purchase the liquor in retails shop . This card has an option to recharge as mobile sim cards. Government is thinking to put restrictions on liquor usage in Andhra pradesh with this AP Liquor purchase card .
AP Govt Liquor Purchase Card Details
To get this AP Liquor Purchase card a person has to be above 25 years old . Person who is willing to get this Liquor purchase card has to get a Medical certificate from any doctor stating the he do not have any medical complications to have alcohol .
Key points of AP Liquor Card
- Card will be issued to the persons who deposit Rs.5000/- as an initial amount.
- The Liquor Purchase card is necessary to buy any type of liquor in Andhra Pradesh.
- This card can be recharged with Rs.5000/- every year.
- Liquor Card will be in the size of ATM card.
- This card won’t be given to everyone, Only those persons who cross 25 years of age and who do not had any medical complications to take alcohol can get the Liquor purchase card.
- By the implementation of the Card system for buying alcohol, there be a decrease in the consumption of alcohol in the Andhra Pradesh State.
AP Liquor Card Eligibility
- Those citizens whose age is above 25 years old are eligible.
- The person should not suffer from any diseases and should be assured by the Doctor that the person can have alcohol and does not had any medical complications.
- This card will be issued only to those persons who deposit Rs.5000/- as an initial amount.
Required Documents for getting AP Liquor Card
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card)
- Address Proof
- Proof of Age (Date of Birth Certificate)
- Medical Certificate from a recognized Hospital.
We will provide you about details of How to get Liquor Card and How to purchase it after the official notice. While campaigning for general elections 2019 AP chief minister has promised of alcohol ban in step wise process in Andhra Pradesh . To fulfill this promise of Alcohol ban in Andhra Pradesh Jagan has taken some steps like limiting the number of bars and increasing the rate of alcohol in bars . New excise policy also introduced in Andhra pradesh .
Even though government is introducing AP Liquor purchase card in Andhra Pradesh we need to see the reaction from people of the state . Now it is very important how people will take it, whether they support AP Liquor card or not will be very important .
AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy had launched many other welfare schemes like YSR Matsyakara Bharosa, Amma Vodi, Netanna Hastam, Rice Card Scheme, Arogyasri, Kapu Nestham, Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card, Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card, YSR Pension Kanuka, Zero Interest Scheme, Nayee Brahmin Rajaka Tailors Scheme for the development of the state.
Keep visiting this page for more updates on AP Liquor Purchase Card