AP YSR Navasakam Scheme 2020: AP YSR Navasakam Scheme is launched to identify the list of beneficiaries in the Andhra Pradesh state. YSR Navasakam Survey is a revolutionary attempt made by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for preparing new separate cards and they will be issued for government welfare schemes like YSR Matsyakara Bharosa, Amma Vodi, Netanna Hastam, Rice Scheme, Arogyasri, Kapu Nestham, Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card, Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card, Pension, Zero Interest Scheme and further schemes that will be implemented by Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Navasakam implementation process will be done from 20th November 2019 in all over the state, village/ward volunteers will conduct door-to-door survey till 30th November 2019 to identify all the eligible beneficiaries of the schemes that are launched by the present CM Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy. The process for identification of YSR Navasakam Scheme beneficiaries has been started and all those persons whose name appears in the AP YSR Navasakam List of Beneficiaries would be issued new cards to take benefits of various welfare schemes. A separate card would be provided for each scheme to each beneficiary. Through this scheme village / ward volunteers will conduct door to door survey till 30th November 2019 to identify all beneficiaries.
YSR Navasakam Scheme Beneficiary list will be displayed in the village/ward secretariats for social audit. The process of identifying beneficiaries will be completed on 20th December 2019. The enrollment process and preparation of beneficiary list will be done as follows
- Village / Ward Volunteers will conduct door to door survey in 10 days that is between 20th November 2019 and 30th November 2019.
- They will visit your house and enroll for AP YSR Navasakam Scheme beneficiaries by confirming your eligibility for a particular welfare scheme.
- The beneficiary list will be shown in village/ward secretariats for social audit from 1st December 2019 .
- The scrutiny of applications will take place from 2nd December to 7th December 2019 and a draft list will be prepared on 9th December 2019.
- Any objections in registration will be accepted from 10th December to 14th December 2019.
- There will conducting ward / village sabhas between 15th December to 18th December 2019 for the selection of AP YSR Navasakam Scheme beneficiaries.
- The finalisation of list of beneficiaries of YSR Navasakam Scheme will be done in the next 2 days and the whole process will be completed by 20th December 2019.
All the eligible beneficiaries of a particular welfare scheme will be sanctioned with a new card from 1st January 2020. The AP Government had initiated YSR Navasakam Survey is for the welfare of citizens of AP so that every individual having the required eligibility can be enrolled in the Welfare schemes. They will sanction separate card for every Welfare scheme.
By this the Government of Andhra Pradesh is taking total responsibility of reaching all the eligible citizens of the state and make the Registration process successful with out any issue of corruption. The only responsibility of a citizen is to be prepared to tell them your particulars so that there can fill up the Application Form and show all the documents and handover them the xerox copy of required Documents so that they will register your name to the scheme in which you are eligible.
We have also given the brief information of every welfare scheme that is launched by the AP Govt. The Benefits, eligibility, Documents required and other information of each and every scheme is available by going through the links provided below. Check for the scheme in which you can be enrolled for.
Following are the various welfare schemes by which the beneficiary list will be prepared through YSR Navasakam Scheme
- YSR Matsyakara Nestham
- YSR Netanna Hastam
- YSR Zero Interest scheme
- YSR Rice Card
- YSR Pension Card
- YSR Arogyasri Card
- YSR Kapu Nestam
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam
- Amma Vodi
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
- Cards for fee reimbursement
Above mentioned are the list of schemes by which the list of beneficiaries will be selected by YSR Navasakam scheme. We will update you each and every update related to the scheme. Beneficiary list of each welfare scheme will also be updated immediately after the completion of enrollment process of YSR Navasakam Scheme. Also you can check about the status of the Navasakam Survey and other information at official website.
Incoming search terms:
- navasakam ap gov in
- ysr navasakam new pensions list