AP YSR Housing Scheme Online Application Form: Andhra Pradesh government during the Budget had announced about the AP YSR Housing Scheme that is PMAY Economically Weaker Section and YSR Urban Housing Scheme. PMAY EWS is a central government scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana that offers houses at Urban areas (Paydalandariki Illu). Whereas, YSR Urban Housing Scheme was introduced by Andhra Pradesh State Government. For effective execution of both schemes, the state government has already allotted an amount of rupees 2280 crore. AP YSR Housing Scheme Schemes Eligibility, Documents Required, Benefits, How to Apply Online for YSR Housing Scheme, Beneficiary List, Official Website and other details will be discussed in this article.
Paydalandariki Illu provides a home to those poor people who don’t have proper house. This scheme provides permanent house that is pucca houses for the eligible citizens of the state. The State Government is going to build almost 25 lakh homes for giving shelter for the Weaker section categories.
AP YSR Housing Scheme Online Application Form
PMAY YSR Weaker Sections Housing Scheme and YSR Urban Housing Scheme main purpose is to provide housing facilities to poor people (Economically Weaker Sections) that is Low Income Families and Economically Weaker Sections will be the Beneficiaries of the scheme. An Amount of Rs.2280 crore was allotted for PMAY YSR Weaker Sections Housing and YSR Urban Housing Scheme and the total budget is Rs.2,27,975 crore.
Budget allotment for AP YSR Housing Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Government had announced for an allotment of Rs.9786 core for improving the housing sector of the state.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY Urban) – Rs.5,000 Crore
- PMAY-YSR Weaker Sections Housing Scheme Rs.1,280 Crore
- YSR Urban Housing Scheme – Rs.1,000 Crore
Benefits of AP YSR Housing Scheme
- The state Government will build houses for those people who belong to the weaker sections of the state.
- Those citizens of the state who have low income and those who belong to weaker sections will be the target group of the schemes.
- The Central and State Government only want to list the Beneficiaries who are really needy and those who don’t have housing facility.
- Paydalandariki Illu is the slogan given by the new Government to build 25 lakh houses for homeless citizens of the state.
- For implementation of the scheme they had allocated Rs.2280 crore and also a total amount of Rs.2, 27,975 crores has been allotted to improve the condition of agriculture, housing, human capital, and other sectors.
Eligibility for AP YSR Housing Scheme
- Only the citizens residing in the Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to get the benefits of the scheme.
- For availing the benefits of the scheme, A persons total family income should be in the prescribed income criteria.
- The Applicant should not own any house to apply for the scheme.
Documents required for AP YSR Housing Scheme
- Proof of residence as the scheme is applicable only to the residents of the state.
- Proof of Identification (Aadhar Card)
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
How to Apply Online for AP YSR Housing Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY Urban), PMAY-YSR Weaker Sections Housing Scheme and YSR Urban Housing Scheme budget allocation had already done by the Central Government and State Government that is Rs.5,000 Crore, Rs.1,280 Crore and Rs.1,000 Crore respectively.
The Online Application will be invited soon by the state Government through the official website. As the implementation process is handed over to the AP Housing Board for construction of permanent (Pucca) houses to each and every BPL family. The assistance to improve the condition of the housing sector will also be included for the implementation.
State Government had just introduced Housing Scheme (Paydalandariki Illu) and sanctioned a sufficient amount for the scheme. The Beneficiary list will be released after taking the applications forms from the interested and eligible applicants. We will update you about the application process, application mode as Online/Offline and other important details immediately after the official notice from the Department sources.
Also Read :
- YSR Matsyakara Nestham
- YSR Netanna Hastam
- YSR Rice Card
- YSR Pension Card
- YSR Arogyasri Card
- YSR Kapu Nestam
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam
- Amma Vodi
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
Who are eligible to apply for YSR Housing Scheme?
Only those citizens of AP belonging to Below Poverty line can apply for the scheme.
How to Apply for AP YSR Housing Scheme?
Government had not yet released the application process. We will update you the application process after the notice.
Incoming search terms:
- how to get status of home allocation in Andhraparatdesh fo r the poor needy
- illPata apply online
- www jagananna gruha padakam com