YSR Rythu Bharosa Kendram Payment Schedule 2020-21
Rythu Bharosa Scheme is going to provide financial help to 54 lakh farmers with Rs. 13,500 in three installments. Among 40 lakh farmers are the beneficiaries of PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi Yojana, There are going to get Rs. 6,000 from the central Government in three installments and the state government is going to add Rs. 7,500/- to make it Rs.13,500/-. Rs.7,500 will be given to the farmer during the start of the kharif season, Rs.4,000 at the time of harvesting and before the start of the rabi season, and Rs.2,000 as the third installment at the time of Sankranti Festival.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Payment Dates
These are the latest dates announced by Cheif minister Ys Jagan mohan reddy for implementation of schemes in manifesto.
Rhythu Bharosa Centers (Kendram) are starting from May 30th 2020. This centers will improve financial status of villages. A Joint collector was placed to implement this scheme. RBK (Rythu Bharosa Kendam) will increase the revenue of villagers and it makes Revolutionary changes.
The second installment will start in October 2020, this will help ensure that the farmer gets financial assistance for farming purpose. The farmers will get Rs.4,000 per family. This amount is used for harvesting or rabi purposes. Second installment will be provided in October and date will be announced later.
The last installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa that is Farmer’s Assurance will be given in January 2021. By the time of sankrathi festival the state government will give Rs.2,000/-.
Benefits of Rythu Bharosa
- A financial assistance to the farmers for increasing their agricultural production.
- It supports them to improve their livelihood in agricultural development.
- Among 250 Lakh farmers will receive the beneficiary of the scheme.
- The amount will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT.
- Real time governance RTGS will list the eligible farmers as Beneficiaries.
- The upliftment of farmers makes them to keep away from suicides.
Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Check
We can search about the payment status through the official portal. Follow the steps provided below to check your YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status.
- Visit the official portal ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Click on payment status link provided in the menu bar.
- Now enter Farmer’s Aadhaar number and password.
- Click on the search button, There you can see your Payment Status.
A Financial assistance of Rs.13500/- will be provided to the farmers for a year. Farmers should utilize this amount for their crop production. Farmers can buy seeds, fertilizers and other needs to crop their farmland. To Explain the importance of the scheme and to give clear answers to the questions raised by the farmers about the Rythu Bharosa scheme a Helpline Number is available as a toll free customenr care number 1100 and 1902.
Rythu Bharosa Toll Free Helpline Number
- Toll Free Helpline Number – 1100, 1967 and 1902
- Email ID – email@example.com
- Official Website – ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Contact Address- Andhra Pradesh government Agriculture Department,
Commissioner and director of agriculture department,
Old Mirchi yard Nellapuda Road, Chuttagunta,
Guntur – 522004