YSR Pension Kanuka Card Online Application, Status, List: YSR Pension Kanuka Card will be issued to the eligible citizens of the Andhra Pradesh State. CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy had launched the scheme and the implementation process of the scheme will be done by department officials. The authorities had confirmed that the Beneficiary list of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme will be done through the execution of Navashakam scheme. To extend the Social Security Pensions, Government have revised the eligibility norms.
The AP Government had increased the income criteria that is the total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000/- per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas. The total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
The Monthly electricity consumption should be less than 300 units. No family member should be Government employee or pensioner. Family should not own 4 wheeler, Those people who had Taxi, Auto, Tractors can enroll there name to get the scheme beneficiaries. No family member should pay income tax. In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sft built up area.
YSR Pension Kanuka Card Online Application
The YSR Pension Kanuka Card will be given to the beneficiaries belonging to 12 different categories. There are 12 types of YSR Pension Kanuka Card
- Old Age Pension
- Weavers Pension
- Widow Pension
- Disabled Pension
- Toddy Toppers Pension
- Anti Retro-viral Therapy (ART) Pension
- Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown etiology (CKDU) Pension
- Transgender Pension
- Fisherman Pension
- Single Women Pension
- Traditional Cobblers Pension
- Dappu Artists Pension
Benefits of YSR Pension Kanuka Card
- The AP Government had enhanced the Social Security Pensions amount.
- The financial Assistance for old Age Persons, widow, Toddy Tappers, weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons , Traditional Cobblers is Rs.2250/- per month.
- The Assistance for Disabled persons,Transgender and Dappu Artists is Rs.3,000/- per month.
- Those people who are affected with Chronic Kidney Disease undergoing Dialysis in both Government and network hospitals will get Rs.10,000/- per month as a financial assistance.
- YSR Pension Kanuka Cards will be provided for the beneficiaries.
Eligibility for YSR Pension Kanuka Card
- Only the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state can avail for the scheme benefits.
- The AP Government had increased the income criteria that is the total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000/- per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- The total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- The Monthly electricity consumption should be less than 300 units.
- No family member should be Government employee or pensioner.
- Family should not own 4 wheeler, Those people who had Taxi, Auto, Tractors can enroll there name to get the scheme beneficiaries.
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sft built up area.
- Old Age Pension will be given to those who age above 60 years.
- Weavers Pension should have above 50 years to get the pension.
- Widow Pension will be given as per the Marriage Act, 18 years and above.
- Those persons having a minimum of 40% disability will get Disabled Pension without considering age.
- Toddy Toppers Pension will be given to the members of Toddy Co-operative Societies (TCS) or to an individual tapper under the Tree For Tappers (TFT) scheme and who have completed 50 years of age.
- There is no age limit for ART (Anti Retroviral Therapy) Pension there should take 6 months continuous treatment on ART.
- No age limit for the patients undergoing Continuous Kidney Dialysis(Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown etiology).
- Transgender Pension will given to those who have 18 years of age or above.
- Fisherman Pension will be given to Fisherman who have 50 years of age or above.
- A Married women who are separated/deserted having 35 years or above and the separation period shall be more than 1 year as on date of sanction of pension.
- Unmarried women who are having 30 years and above residing in Rural area and 35 years and above residing in urban area with out support of the family are eligible.
- Traditional Cobblers pension will be given to the person with age 40 years and above.
- Dappu Artists will get the pension if there have above 50 years of age.
Documents Required for YSR Pension Kanuka Card
- Proof of Address.
- Proof of Identification
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of age
- Income certificate
- Death certificate of husband in case of widows
- Registration Certificate in Cooperative society for Toddy Tappers
- Registration Certificate in Cooperatives society of weavers
- SADAREM Certificate in the case of persons with 40% disabilities.
- Bank account details
How to Apply Online for YSR Pension Kanuka Card
Eligible Persons can apply through Grama Panchayat with dully filled application form along with the required documents listed above. Committees will berify the details of the application. The beneficiary list will be uploaded by the Mandal Parishad Development Officer (MPDO)/Municipal Commissioner to DRDA after verification by the Committee for sanction.
The process of enrollment to YSR Pension Kanuka Card Scheme will also done by YSR Navasakam Survey. In this survey there will step to your door to know your details and check for the eligibility. The Official site for YSR Pension Kanuka Card Scheme is sspensions.ap.gov.in. The Officials could also provide a link for YSR Pension Kanuka Card Download.
YSR Pension Kanuka Card List, Status
The AP Government will distribute the YSR Pension Kanuka Card to the List of Beneficiaries after the completion of Navasakam scheme. The List can be viewed at the official portal after the official update from the Department authorities.
You can also search for YSR Pension Kanuka status of your application form at the link provided. Select any of the option form Pension ID or Grievance ID. Enter Ration card number, Select district from the listof options, also select Mandal, Panchayat, Habilation and click on Go button. Then you will get the Pension status. The Officials could also provide a link for YSR Pension Kanuka Card Download.
Also Read :
Incoming search terms:
- AP GOVT PENSION CARD STATUS