YSR Kapu Nestham Online Application Form, Beneficiary List: AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme main objective is to financially empower Kapu category women above 45 years of age by enhancing their livelihood opportunities and living standards. AP Government will provide a financial assistance of Rs.75,000/-at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per annum. YSR Kapu Nestham to Financial assistance for Kapu and Balija and Telaga Womens. AP YSR Kapu Nestham application form will be invited soon in PDF format or through online Apply process after the execution of YSR Navasakam Survey.
YSR Kapu Nestam scheme is to enhance the living standards of women of Kapu, Balija, Telanga and single sub castes. Cabinet had given approval to allocate Rs 1,101 crore for YSR Kapu Nestam scheme this year. They had estimated to cost Rs 900 crore annually. Allocation of Rs.2,000 crore per year for the welfare of Kapulas.
YSR Kapu Nestham Online Application Form
Women belonging to Kapu and aged between 45 to 60 years can apply for the scheme. The total family income must be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas. The total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.No family member should be Government employee or pensioner. A Family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors are Exempted). No family member should pay income tax. In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sft built up area.
Benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- The scheme empowers Kapu community women above 45 years of age.
- It enhances the livelihood opportunities and living standards of a Kapu women.
- AP Government will provide a financial assistance of Rs.75,000/-at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per annum.
- This financial amount of Rs.15,000/- per annum will be given for 5 years that is from March 2020 to 2024.
- The amount will be deposited directly to the bank account of the applicant from march 2020.
Eligibility for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- Only the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state can avail for the scheme benefits.
- Only Women belonging to Kapu community can apply for the scheme
- The applicant’s age should be between 45 to 60 years.
- The applicant must belong to the below poverty line that is the Family should have the specified income criteria.
- The total family income must be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- The families total land holding must be less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- Those applicant whose Family member is a Government employee or pensioner are not eligible to apply.
- The Family should not have a own 4 wheeler. But those applicants whose family own a Taxi, Auto, Tractors can apply for the scheme.
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sft built up area are eligible to avail the benefits of the YSR Kapu Nestham
- Application should have active bank account.
Documents Required for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- Proof of Address to ensure that the applicant is a resident of the state.
- Proof of Identification
- Aadhaar card
- Caste Certificate
- Income certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Bank account details
How to Apply for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The process of registration to YSR Kapu Nestham scheme will be done by YSR Navasakam Survey. In this survey there will step to your door to know your details. There will check for the eligibility and if you are eligible then there will enroll your name to YSR Kapu Nestham scheme.
You can go through the details of YSR Navasakam Survey by following the link. All the citizens of the state will be covered by the execution of the survey. The Govt could also provide a portal to apply online or offline. We will update you about the details of registration process after official notice. The financial amount will be directly deposited to the bank account of the beneficiary from march 2020.
YSR Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List
The AP Government will release Beneficiary List of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme after the completion of Navasakam scheme. We will provide you the list of Beneficiaries after the official update from the Department authorities. The List of Beneficiaries could be released in the month of January 2020. Check your name in the Beneficiary list and get all the benefits of the scheme. You can also visit the official website of the official updates.
Also Read : YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme
Incoming search terms:
- kapu nestam list