YSR Kanti Velugu Padakam 2020-22 is introduced in the Andhra Pradesh state Apply for Free Eye Checkup for Free Eye Checkup. The citizens of Andhra Pradesh can attain free eye checkup and surgeries through this scheme and the charges will be sponsored by the state government.
YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme is launched by Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy on 10th October 2019 all residents of the state will be the beneficiaries of the scheme. The Medical and Health Department Of Andhra Pradesh will supervise the implemation of Kanti Velugu Program.
YSR Kanti Velugu Padakam 2020-22
|Scheme Name||YSR Kanti Velugu|
|Introduced by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Aim of the Scheme||To Check Eyes Sight and grow awareness|
|Scheme Implementation||Phase Wise Implementation|
|Official Website of Scheme||drysrkv.ap.gov.in|
|Who are Eligible||People of Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||No Application Required.|
|Beneficiary List||Not Yet Released|
Benefits of YSR Kanti Velugu Padakam AP
- As the eyes are most vital organs of the body. The state government had launched the scheme for increasing awareness among the people.
- It helps those citizens of the state who have eye ailments to get better soon with proper treatment.
- As the eye checkup should be done for checking whether a person had any vision problem the residents of the state will get a opportunity to get their eyes tested for free of cost.
- If the doctors detect any problem in the vision of the patients. If it can be corrected with eye glasses, then the eye centers will distribute the proper spectacles for them.
- If a person need any ocular surgeries, then the state government along with the help of eye institutes will arrange for the operations.
- The implementation of the scheme will be done in two distinct stages.
- In the First stage school children check up will be done from 10th October 2019, the doctors will be reach schools to do free eye checkup.
- In the second phase from 1st November 2019, the children who are suffering from serious eye issued will be subjected to more clinical examinations.
- The second stage of implementation process will commerce from 1st February 2020. It will be segmented in to four distinct phases. The time span for the completion of each phase will be six months. The second stage will continue till 2022.
- As per the state health department reports around 5.3 crore individuals from all age groups will get an opportunity for free eye checkup.
- A Budget allocation of Rs. 560 crore will be utilized for organizing eye testing camps, eye glass distribution and ocular surgeries.
- With the assistance of eye care establishments and non-profit organizations the government will initiate the program. The entire scheme will be organized by the LV Prasad Eye Institute. Arvind Eye Hospitals, Asram Medical College and Shankara Eye Foundation, are some organizations, which will work alongside the state government.
|Phases||Title/ Name of the phase||Concerned Staff|
|A Phase- I||Primary basic screening of school children||Teachers, ASHA (Accredited Social Health Activist) & ANMs & other Staff under Department in coordination with line Departments|
|A Phase- II||Secondary Screening & Prescription of Glasses||Govt. Institutions, Vision Centers and New PMOOs NGOs|
|B Phase- III||Primary Mass Eye Screening of the community||Village Volunteers, ASHA, ANM & other Staff under Department in coordination with line Departments.|
|B Phase- V||Secondary Mass screening & Prescription of Glasses||Government Institutions, Vision Centers, PMOOs and NGOs|
|B Phase- VI||Surgeries for Cataract Cases in Government Hospitals & Tertiary Eye Care management at Teaching Hospitals including Regional Eye Hospitals||Government Institutions & Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)|
Eligibility for YSR Kanti Velugu Padakam
- The citizens of Andhra Pradesh state will get the opportunity for getting the benefits of the scheme.
- The children from 5 to 6 years will get the free eye checkup whereas there is no upper age limit.
- All the citizens of state keeping there caste and religion aside can apply for the free eye screening.
- Every person without worrying about the financial status will be served for getting free eye checkup.
- Those patients who could not afford for eyeglasses and surgery will get free eyeglasses and surgery facilities.
Required Documents for YSR Kanti Velugu Padakam
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhaar card as Identity Proof.
How to Apply for YSR Kanti Velugu Padakam
As we discussed above, The implementation of the scheme will be done in phases manner. In the first phase every children will get the free eye checkup. Eye specialist will visit educational institutes to make checkup sessions.
The second stage of implementation will start from 1st February 2020, where the adults will get the opportunity to get ther eyes checked for free of cost. Those persons who need spectacles or surgeries names will be enrolled by the eye specialist and volunteers. YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme implementation process will be done till 2022.
The Government launched a official website of DR YSR Kanti Velugu at drysrkv.ap.gov.in. Also all the updates will be posted at the official portal. We will provide you about all the information regarding YSR Kanti Velugu Padakam through this article. If the Government announces about any change in the Application procedure or any issues we will update you immediately after the notice from the Department officials. Also Read :
- YSR Matsyakara Nestham
- YSR Netanna Hastam
- YSR Rice Card
- YSR Pension Card
- YSR Arogyasri Card
- YSR Kapu Nestam
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam
- Amma Vodi
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
Faqs of YSR Kanti Velugu Padakam
What is the vision of YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme?
To provide free eye checkup, free glasses distribution and make ocular surgeries.
When does the second stage of free eye checkup start from?
The second stage of implementation starts from 1st February 2020 to till 2022.
Is there any age bar for getting free eye checkup?
No. There is no age limit for getting Free Eye Screening Test.