YSR Cheyutha Scheme Apply Online, List, Eligibility: YSR Cheyutha Scheme in AP for the year 2019-20 is launched as many sections of women are still living their lives on depending on others. They lack the financial support to meet their basic needs. The beneficiaries of YSR Cheyutha Scheme will be given a pension amount of Rs. 75,000/- by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The total amount will be credited in 4 installments on an annual basis of Rs. 18,750/- per year will be deposited in the bank account of the applicant. This scheme provides women empowerment for the betterment in living of minority women.
Through the YSR Cheyutha Scheme implementation the needy women will attain financial assistance from the Government on an annual basis. The aim of the scheme is to rehabilitate those female candidates who depend on others without having the economic support. AP state government had realized that development of women is also necessary to increase overall progress of the state. The eligibility, application process, Required documents, How to Apply and other details are discussed below.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Apply Online
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Introduced by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Aim of the Scheme||To Give Pension to Needy Women|
|Scheme Implementation||Phase Wise Implementation|
|Amount of Pension||Rs 75000 per year|
|Official Website of The Scheme||navasakam.ap.gov.in|
|Who are Eligible||Women aged above 45 years|
|Application Mode||No Application Required.|
|Beneficiary List||Not Yet Released|
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- The beneficiaries of YSR Cheyutha Scheme will be given a pension amount of Rs. 75,000/- by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The total amount will be credited in 4 installments on an annual basis of Rs. 18,750/- per year will be deposited in the bank account of the applicant.
- This scheme provides women empowerment for the betterment in living of minority women.
- Those Women whose age is above 45 years and those who belong to BC, SC, ST, and minority communities will get the financial assistance.
- The beneficiary amount will be given to very low-income group and Economically weaker section women.
- The aim of the scheme is to rehabilitate those female candidates who depend on others without having the economic support.
- Financial amount will be transferred through Direct Transfer Method and covers the economic weaker section.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility
- To avail for the beneficiary a women must be a permanent resident of the state Andhra Pradesh.
- Those Women whose age is above 45 years and below 60 years can apply for the scheme.
- The state government want to approve this financial assistance only to the needy women who are depending on others for their basic needs. So there should have the prescribed income criteria.
- The women who belong to SC, ST, OBC and other minority and backward category can enroll for the scheme.
Documents Required for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Identification (Aadhaar Card)
- Proof of Age
- Caste Certificate
- BPL or EWS Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Details
How to Apply Online for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The officials had confirmed that the SC, ST, BC, Minorities and other welfare finance corporations will be revamped, then there will identify the beneficiaries under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Village and ward volunteers will prepare the eligible women list to get the beneficiary amount.
The state government has just announced this welfare and pension scheme for the needy women. The Official portal would be introduced for the enrollment process soon. We will update you about the Application process immediately after the official announcement of YSR Cheyutha Scheme official updates.
Also Read :
Incoming search terms:
- ysr cheyutha eligibility list
- ysr cheyutha apply
- ysr cheyutha eligibility
- grama sachivalayam ysr cheyutha eligible list
- cheyutha eligible list
- cheyutha padakam
- government of andhra pradesh ysr cheyutha
- how to check eligibility for ysr cheyutha
- ysr cheyutha 45years
- ysr cheyutha apply online
- ysr cheyutha eligibility benefits required documents
- Ysr cheyutha eligible list
- ysr cheyutha elogible list
- ysr cheyutha pathakam