YSR Arogya Asara Scheme Online Application, Status: YSR Arogya Asara Scheme is initiated for giving relief to poor patients post Hospitalization. AP YSR Arogya Asara Scheme provides Rs. 5,000 p.m that is Rs. 225 / day relief to patients after discharge from hospitals. It provides relief to poor patients and also provides maximum of Rs. 225 per day or Rs. 5,000 per month for some time. It gives relief after surgical operations.It ensures that the family suffers should not suffer financially in case of becoming sick. Among 4.5 lakh poor people could be the beneficiaries of YSR Aarogya Aasara.
CM had distributed cheques to the beneficiaries. The patients will be credited with this financial assistance in 48 hours of discharge from the hospital. The beneficiary of the scheme can be availed for 836 types of surgeries in 26 separate departments. Those beneficiary patients who provide bank account and Aadhaar card details at the time of discharge will get this assistance. If there is no bank account for the patient then they can give the relative’s bank account details and the amount will be credited in their account.
YSR Arogya Asara Scheme Online Application, Status
|Scheme Name||YSR Arogya Asara|
|Introduced by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Aim of the Scheme||To Provide Financial Assistance to Poor Patients|
|Amount of Assistance||Rs 5000|
|Scheme Implementation||All Over Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Website of Scheme||ap.gov.in|
|Who are Eligible||Poor Patients|
|Application Mode||No Application Required.|
|Beneficiary List||Not Yet Released|
Benefits of YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
- Poor patients’ will get relief to bother about their financial difficulties.
- It will also improves the treatment facilities.
- The patients can get relaxed till the doctor’s advice without worrying to go to work.
- It provides a financial support Rs. 5000 after being discharged from the hospital.
- The funds will be transferred to the bank account on a monthly basis.
- 4.5 lakh patients will get the post-treatment financial grant.
- The beneficiary amount of the scheme can be availed for 836 types of surgeries in 26 separate departments.
- The AP Government will release the cheque and the money will be deposited in the respective bank account within 48 hours of the discharge of the patient from the hospital.
- If patient does not have access to bank account then the amount can be transferred in the Relative’s Bank account.
Eligibility for YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
- The patient must be a legal and permanent resident of the state.
- The patient must be admitted in the hospital which come under the state health department.
- The patient who takes surgery must belong to financially weak category.
- Marginalized castes such as ST, OBC, SC, and minority groups can avail for the beneficiary of the YSR Arogya Asara Scheme.
Documents Required for YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
- Address Proof.
- Aadhaar Card
- Treatment documents
- Discharge paper
- Income Certificate or EWS Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
How to apply for YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
The Chief Minister had just announced about the scheme and the application process will be released soon. But it is expected that the eligible patient can apply through the application form that will be issued at the Hospitals. The patient must fill up the form with all the particulars before discharging from the hospital. Also their should attest the required documents listed above and submit in the hospital and the in-charge will send your details to the health department. The implementation process will be done by the hospitals and the health department of the state.
The poor patients will be listed as beneficiaries of YSR Arogya Asara Scheme according to the eligibility and there will verify all the documents that you had provided. The Government will credit the amount to the patient account or patient’s relative account with in 48 hours from discharge from the hospital. We will also update you about all the information regarding Arogya Asara Scheme along with the official portal details in this article. The Government will also provide a link to check for YSR Arogya Asara Scheme Payment status.
Also Read :
- YSR Matsyakara Nestham
- YSR Netanna Hastam
- YSR Zero Interest scheme
- YSR Rice Card
- YSR Pension Card
- YSR Arogyasri Card
- YSR Kapu Nestam
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam
- Amma Vodi
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
- Cards for fee reimbursement
How much will there grant through YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
Maximum of Rs. 225 per day or Rs. 5,000 per month will be granted.
When will there deposit the amount?
The amount will be credited within 48 hours of the discharge of the patient from the hospital.
I dont have a bank account, What I must do?
You can give your Relative's Bank account if you don't have a bank account.
Incoming search terms:
- ysr asara padakam date com
- how many months will give ysr arogya asara
- ysr arogya asara scheme amount