YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Apply Online: AP Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme is health Care scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh Government, the implementation of the scheme is done through Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust. The scheme provides financial assistance to BPL families to meet the catastrophic health needs. AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme to provides universal health coverage to all the lower and middle class families.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Apply Online
The scheme provides coverage up to 5 lakhs for each family per year. All the BPL families identified by BPL ration card issued by Civil Supplies Department are eligible to apply for Aarogyasri scheme. Those people whose photo and name appear on Health Card / BPL (White, Annapurna and Anthyodaya Anna Yojana, RAP and TAP) ration card are eligible for availing treatment under the scheme if there are suffering from identified diseases.
Serious diseases affecting Heart, Kidney, Cancer, Brain, Burns and accident cases etc., can get treatment under Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Scheme. A total of 1059 Surgeries or Therapies in 30 systems are covered under this Scheme. The list of these Surgeries / Therapies is available with PHC Doctors and Network Hospitals.
Benefits of YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- It provides quality and free health care for Below Poverty Line families.
- It strengthens the Government Hospitals through demand-side financing in health.
- Dr. YSR Aarogyasri provides health care for all the citizens of the state and also provides quality health care to the poor.
- BPL Families, Employees, Working Journalist, Pensioners and APL families are also included to avail for the scheme benefits.
- Aarogya Raksha will assist above poverty line families from catastrophic health expenditure.
- Working Journalists Health Scheme will provide cashless treatment for working journalists and their dependent families.
- Employ health scheme is provided for all the state government employees and their families along with the state government pensioners.
- It is a cashless treatment scheme.
- There will be a reduction in death ratio from the state.
- 1040 type of diseases will be covered.
- It Provides 24X7 facility with a Toll-Free number 104
- The entire premium is paid by the Government of AP on behalf of the BPL families.
Eligibility for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- Only the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state can avail for the scheme benefits.
- All the citizens who have less than 35 acres of land, including wet and dry land are eligible.
- Municipal property tax-paying families for less than 3000 SFT (334 sq. Yds) are eligible.
- The outsourcing, contract, part-time employees and sanitation workers with an annual income of over Rs 5 lakh are also eligible.
- Honorary remuneration employees and private sector employees working in the public sector.
- The family who has more than one car is not eligible for YSR Arogyasri.
- Families filing income tax up to Rs 5 lakh are eligible.
- The applicant must belong to the below poverty line that is the Family should have the specified income criteria.
- Government employees are covered under employee health scheme . Therefore not covered under YSR Aarogyasri Card.
Documents Required for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- Proof of Address to ensure that the patient is a resident of the state.
- Proof of Identification
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate or BPL Certificate
How to Apply for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
There is no separate enrollment available for AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme all White, Annapurna and Anthyodaya Anna Yojana, RAP and TAP, all the BPL families holding valid white ration card are automatically covered from the day of implementation of the scheme. We will update you about the details of YSR Aarogyasri.
There is no separate enrollment, all the BPL families holding valid white ration card are automatically covered from the day of implementation of the scheme.
You can avail the benefits of the scheme by approaching any PHC / CHC / Area Hospital / District Hospital or any of the government hospitals nearer to you or any health camp being conducted near your village with the White card / Health Card and medical reports if any. You can also approach the any of the network hospital directly in case of Emergency.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Beneficiary List
The AP Government will release Beneficiary List and we will provide you the list of Beneficiaries after the official update from the Department authorities. Check your name in the Beneficiary list and get all the benefits of the scheme. You can also visit the official website for the official updates.
YSR Aarogyasri Surgeries list
Cashless treatment under the scheme is provided to beneficiary in a Network Hospital. Trust after due verification of Infrastructure will empanel the hospital as a Network Hospital under the scheme. This is done to ensure quality treatment for the patient. The list of network hospitals with the specialties is available with Vaidyamithra. You can also avail this information by calling toll free number 104.
Aarogyasri would be provided for the 1059 listed therapies and identified diseases in the thirty categories that are mentioned below
- General Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Orthopedic Surgery And Procedures
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Paediatric Surgeries
- Genito Urinary Surgeries
- Neuro Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Plastic Surgery
- Critical Care
- General Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Gastro Enterology
Aarogyasri Health Card Download
The Andhra Pradesh Government issues an Aarogyasri health cardthat can be used in both Government and private hospitals to obtain the services at free of cost. Aarogyasri Health Care Trust will implement the scheme. For official updates and go through the link ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in.
Also Read : YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme
Incoming search terms:
- ysr aarogyasri login
- ysr aarogyasri
- ap aarogyasri card download
- ysr rythu bharosa ap gov in
- howmany desesed in aarogyasri
- I DONT GET AROGYA SRI CARD
- navasakam health cards
- ysr aarogyasri network hospital list rajahmundry