YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme List: YSR Vahana Mitra is for owner cum driver of auto, maxi cab and taxi of the State. AP Government will provide Rs.10,000 as financial assistance for eligible drivers. Transport and Road Department of Andhra Pradesh will implement the scheme. The eligibility, application process, Required documents, How to Apply and other details are discussed below.
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme List
Transport Minister Perni Venkataramaiah had gave the details of Vahana Mitra Scheme that about 65,054 applications were received by the transport department from auto rickshaw and taxi/maxi cab drivers to avail the financial assistance of Rs 10,000 in the second phase of YSR Vahana Mitra scheme. Rs.62 crore was sanctioned to implement the scheme that is the financial assistance to 62,637 applicants of the 65,054 applied for the second phase of the scheme will be given soon. Check for your status of the application by going through the beneficiary list.
Benefits of YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
- To support drivers of cab, taxi and auto, AP Govt had planned to help 4 Lakh in the state.
- Rs.10,000 per year will be given as a financial assistance. An amount of Rs.400 crores have been allotted by the state government for this plan.
- AP Government had allotted magistrates and region authorities for checking the plan execution.
- The Government provides subsidized financial help to the drivers of the state and support them that will be useful for insurance, vehicle repairs and fitness.
- The scheme is mainly focuses those who are driving commercial vehicles and depend on them for livelihood.
- If the same family has separate commercial taxi/cab/auto then both will get the amount separately.
- Financial amount will be transferred through Direct Transfer Method and covers the economic weaker section.
Eligibility for YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
- To avail for the beneficiary a Driver must be a permanent resident of the state Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant should have an own vehicle to get the financial assistance..
- An auto-rickshaw, Taxi and Maxi Cab would be covered if holding a legal record such as registration certificate and income tax in case of LT cabs.
- The beneficiary family (husband, wife and minor children) will be eligible to get one auto or Taxi or Maxi cab.
- The Applicant must belong to Below poverty line category.
Documents Required for YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Identification (Aadhaar Card)
- Proof of Age
- Caste Certificate
- BPL or EWS Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Driving License
- Insurance of the vehicle
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
How to Apply Online for YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
- Interested and eligible citizens of the state must visit the official portal.
- Click on “Financial assistance to drivers” link.
- Fill the application form with your details.
- Upload the documents that are listed above in the required fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The applicant will get the registration number, keep it for further reference.
The DTC/MVI/RTO Transport offices will give complete guidance for filling up the Application Form online.
The Verification process of the beneficiary’s eligibility will be performed by the village/ward volunteers through Village Secretariat/Commissioner of Municipality and also Municipal Corporation by the District Collector
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme List, Status
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh transport services by following the link.
- Click on the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
- Click on Vahana Mitra Beneficiary list option.
- Enter your details and click on submit button
- There you will get the list of Beneficiaries
- Check your name in the list there itself the status of your application will be available.
Also Read :
Incoming search terms:
- ysr cheyutha vahana mitra scheme