YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Apply Online, Status Check: YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme provides financial assistance to brides during their marriage. Brides of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), backward classes (BC), minorities and disabled will get the Financial assistance of Rs.1,25,000 for their marriage. In this article, we had discussed about the benefits, eligibility, documents required while applying for the scheme, how to apply online for the scheme and status check of the YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme.
By the implementation of YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme there will be social security to the marginalized households in the society, who do not have adequate financial capabilities. Parents feeling a girl child as a burden, don’t want to get them educated are making child marriages.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Apply Online
Through the execution of the scheme there will be a reduction in the girl child marriages because the financial assistance will be given to only those who make marriage after 18 years old. AP Govt had recognized making a girl marriage is very crutial in this modern life for the people belonging to weaker section. Those families can avail for the benefits of the YSR Pelli Kanuka and the financial amount can be used for the marriage expenses.
Benefits of YSR Pelli Kanuka
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) families can avail for the benefits and there can reduce the burden of expenses that occur during marriage.
- The financial assistance of YSR pelli Kanuka will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries account through direct bank transfer.
- There will be a decrease in the Girl Child marriages.
Assistance amount for the following categories are as follows
- Scheduled Caste (SCs) – Rs. 1 Lakh
- Scheduled Tribes (STs) – Rs. 1 Lakh
- SCs & STs Inter Caste Marriage – Rs. 1.25 Lakh
- Backward Classes (BCs) – Rs. 50,000
- BCs Inter Caste Marriage – Rs. 75,000
- Minorities – Rs. 1 Lakh
- Disabled – Rs. 1.5 Lakh
- Daughter of Construction Labor – Rs. 1 Lakh
Eligibility for YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- The bride should be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The Age of the Bride should below at-least 18 years old.
- The annual family income should be less than 2 Lakhs
- The girl should belong to BPL category
- The widows and divorcee brides are not eligible to apply for the scheme
Documents Required for YSR Pelli Kanuka
- Aadhar Card of both Bride and Groom
- Birth Certificate or SSC Certificate
- Wedding card or Marriage Certificate
- Photograph of both Bride and Groom
- Residence Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account details
How to Apply Online for YSR Pelli Kanuka
YSR Pelli Kanuka is launched by the newly formed Government of Andhra Pradesh. The Details of Application procedure is not yet released. Let us hope that the Department will release the details and invite the applications through online/Offline mode soon. YSR Pelli kanuka scheme was the replacement of the former Government’s Chandranna pelli kanuka. We are here to update you each and every information regarding the Pelli kanuka scheme through the article.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Status Check
After making the Registration to the YSR Pelli Kanuka, your application will be verified and the department officials will check for your eligibility. If there confirm that you have all the eligibility to avail the beneficiary of the scheme, then there will proceed to give the financial assistance to you so that you check the status of your application as approved. The Financial amount will be directly credited to the Bank account. For official updates you can also go through the official portal.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme provides financial assistance to brides during their marriage.
Brides of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), backward classes (BC), minorities and disabled will get the Financial assistance of Rs.1,25,000 for their marriage.
Also Read :
Incoming search terms:
- ysr pelli kanuka status
- pelli kanuka status