YSR Law Nestham Scheme List: AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme is for the advocates of the Andhra Pradesh state. The AP government launched the scheme on 3rd December 2019. Through this Scheme junior advocates will receive stipend on a monthly basis. Eligible junior advocates can apply for the scheme through online at the official portal.We had discussed about Benefits, Eligibility, Documents required, Application process, List and Status of YSR Law Nestham.
|Scheme Name||YSR Law Nestham|
|Introduced by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Aim of the Scheme||To Provide Financial Assistance to Lawyers|
|Amount of Assistance||Rs 5000 per month|
|Official Website of Scheme||Law Nestham Official Website|
|Who are Eligible||Jr Lawyers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Beneficiary List||Not Yet Released|
YSR Law Nestham Scheme List
The beneficiaries of YSR Law Nestham will get a financial assistance of Rs.5000/- per month. CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced that the YSR Law Nestham Scheme will be launched at the occasion of National Lawyers Day that is on 3rd December 2019. The Government wants to encourage the advocates to continue their practice without worrying about the financial problems. The beneficiary of the scheme will get a stipend of Rs.5000/- per every month. Apply online for the scheme by following the steps given below.
Benefits of YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- The eligible candidate can apply online through the official portal.
- Only one person will be eligible for Law Nestham Scheme from a family.
- The beneficiary of the scheme will get a stipend of Rs.5000/- per every month.
- It encourages the advocates to continue their practice without worrying about the financial problems.
Eligibility for YSR Law Nestham
- Only the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state can avail for the scheme benefits.
- The candidate should have LLB degree otherwise they will not be eligible.
- The candidate should also have certificate from the Bar Council that validates their advocate position.
- Those candidates who practice for less than 3 years will eligible to get the stipend amount.
- The Applicant must be a regular practitioner of law and those candidates who take any break then they need to inform to the council.
- The AP Government issue stipend for only one person from a family.
- Only healthy candidates are eligible to apply for the scheme, as the handicapped candidates are not eligible.
- Applicants who started practice can also apply for the scheme and those who have crossed the first three years of practice as on the date of issue of the G.O. are not eligible.
- The applicant age must be below 35 years as on the date of issue of the G.O
Documents Required for YSR Law Nestham
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Age or Birth Certificate
- LLB Original Degree Certificate
- Bar Council Certificate
- Affidavit from senior advocate
- Bank account details
How to Apply Online for YSR Law Nestham
There are few steps to be followed to apply for YSR Law Nestham . Process is explained here .Follow the steps
Step 1: Visit Official Website
Go to YSR Law Nestham Scheme official Portal by following the link.
Step 2: Click On Registration Link
There will be two options Registration and Login. Register if you are First time user or login if you already registered
Step 3 : Enter Aadhaar Details
Enter valid Aadhaar card number . Click on Get OTP then you will receive an OTP and then need to enter the OTP.
Step 4 : Enter Personal Details
Enter your personal details along with the latest photo, Email ID and alternate mobile number. Enter education details and work details.
Step 5: Enter Bank Account Details
Enter your active bank account details which is linked with your Aadhaar card.Check details after entering .
Step 6 : Upload Documents
Upload the required documents in the provided fields. Check the format and file size before applying. You are allowed to upload only preferred format and size .
Step 7 : Submit your application
Click on save button and preview the details and click on submit button and also print the application for further reference.
YSR Law Nestham List, Status
The offical portal gives the updates of the YSR Law Nestham. Totally 2107 applications are received for getting the stipned to Junior Advocates from which 2101 applications had been verified and totally 1958 applications are approved as the beneficiaries. The sanction and release of the stipend amount will be done after the launch at the occasion of National Lawyers Day that is on 3rd December 2019.This scheme majorly helps the law practicing candidates by encouraging the junior advocates to continue in their profession. The stipend amount will help them to endure at the initial stage of their career.
Also Read :
Incoming search terms:
- ysr law nestham ap gov in