Manabadi Nadu Nedu Online Application, Status, List of Schools: AP Manabadi Nadu Nedu Scheme was launched for the Development of the Government Schools Infrastructure for Children. The Scheme was launched on 14 November 2019 that is on Children’s Day. According to the reports, among 15,717 Government Schools will be developed as per master plan to provide basic amenities to children studying in the school.
Also the Government is changing all the Government schools from Telugu medium to English medium and making Telugu as a compulsory subject. The Scheme AP Mana Badi Nadu Nedu which means Our School Now and Then is to develop the school infrastructure. AP government is spending Rs. 6,000 crore in next 4 years to transform old buildings of Government schools to New Buildings. Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy major objective is to develop education sector by improving education level in all aspects.
Manabadi Nadu Nedu Online Application, Status, List of Schools
The old school photographs will be taken, the officials make the master plan for the building and the new photograph will be placed in front of public comparing it with the old one. The Government had also taken a step for the improvement in the buildings by taking community contractors system keeping the private contractors aside. 15,717 schools out of the 45,000 government schools will be developed in the first year.
Along with the School buildings their also going to construct computer labs, separate toilets for girls and boys in next 4 years. The developmental activities will be monitored by the Mandal education officers at Mandal level. The parent’s committees will play significant role in the scheme as their suggestions will be taken in to consideration.
|Scheme Name||Manabadi Nadu Nedu|
|Introduced by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Aim of the Scheme||To Develop Govt Schools|
|Scheme Implementation||Phase Wise Implementation|
|Official Website of Scheme||ap.gov.in|
|Eligibilty||Schools running by Govt of Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||No Application Required.|
|Beneficiary List||Not Yet Released|
To compete with the world and to improve education standards English medium will be initiated from class I to VI from the next academic year and Telugu will be mad as the compulsory subject. At the end o the last financial year the Government had only allocated Rs. 20 crore for 45,000 government schools.
Benefits of AP Manabadi Nadu Nedu
- The motto of the scheme is to develop the state government schools to regain their honorable position.
- All the 15,000 state-run and state-aided educational institutions in Andhra Pradesh will come under this project.
- It is a huge development project and it requires huge monetary grant. A Budget amount of Rs. 6000 crore is allocated for implementing the scheme successfully.
- The completion of the education welfare scheme will take at least four years as the construction takes a lot of time.
- Old government schools will be selected and renovation will be done to restore the education institutes.
- Also the students studying in Government schools are suffering to go to washrooms due to lack of facilities. Recognizing the issued the state government is going to provide adequate number of toilets for both boys and girls.
- Now a days technology is raiding further, the Government want to provide laboratories that will assist the students in gaining practical knowledge and to understand the topics better.
- The authority members of the Mandal Education Board will supervise the construction activities.
- The quality of work and transparency is very important for construction works to ensure this the state government is offering the implementation process of the entire project to the community contractors.
- The officers of the Mandal Education Committee should also take the suggestions of the parents’ councils who watch on the renovation works and progress of the scheme.
- As the parents are not sending their children due to low or no resources in the Government schools, now the parents will take admission for their children in the state-run schools again due to new improved facilities.
Eligibility for Manabadi Nadu Nedu
- Only the Schools located within the borders of Andhra Pradesh state will get the chance to renovate the school.
- Only the state government schools and state-aided schools can apply for the benefits of this scheme.
Required Documents for Manabadi Nadu Nedu
- Proof of Address of the institute
- Documents certified by the State Education Department as Government or Government-aided school.
- Documents that keep track of strength of the school.
How to apply for Manabadi Nadu Nedu
The headmaster or the school authority of the Government schools or Government-aided schools will have to complete the application procedures. The AP Government could release a official portal to invite Online applications of Manabadi Nadu Nedu. We will give you updates regarding the scheme immediately after the official notice from the Government.
Implementation Process of Manabadi Nadu Nedu The officials will check out the list of schools to be renovated immediately, then the engineers and community contractors will take photographs of the school to make plans. The Construction plan will also include laboratories, separate toilets for both boys and girls, class rooms and other essential facilities will be designed. The Desined lan will be sent to the Government for approval. The approved plan will be displayed at the school. The construction work will start after the release of the funds. During the construction, the engineers, the Mandal officers and the parent’s will check out for the quality and improvement in the school construction.
Then they will click pictures of the renovated school building and the previous and current photographs will be compared and the development assessment will be done by the experts. The parents will be encouraged to take admission in the Government schools without fearing about the facilities. After the successful implementation of the ManaBadi Nadu Nedu Scheme, their will be improvement in the schools facilities. The percentage of admission to Government schools will improve encouraging the parents to join their children to the Government schools. Also Read :
- YSR Matsyakara Nestham
- YSR Netanna Hastam
- YSR Zero Interest scheme
- YSR Rice Card
- YSR Pension Card
- YSR Arogyasri Card
- YSR Kapu Nestam
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam
- Amma Vodi
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
- Cards for fee reimbursement
What is the objective of Manabadi Nadu Nedu?
It focuses on providing facilities for education in schools.
What does their construct through Manabadi Nadu Nedu?
The Engineers will plan to provide all the facilities like laboratories, separate toilets to boys and girls, etc
Who will implement the Manabadi Nadu Nedu Scheme?
The implementation of renovation the schools will be done by the community contractors.
Incoming search terms:
- manabadi nadu nedu login