AP Nayee Brahmin Rajaka Tailors Scheme List, Apply Online: Andhra Pradesh Government had launched a new scheme for the benefit of Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors. The Financial Assistance of Rs.10,000/-Per year will be provided to the Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors in BC Community. AP Government was spending crores of rupees for the development of Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors community. The Financial Assistance of Rs.10,000 per annum will be distributed for 5 Years.
For availing the beneficiary of AP Rajaka 10000 Scheme and Apply Online the person must belong to Rajaka community, also should have the below mentioned eligibility criteria. To apply Online for Nayi Brahmin 10000 Scheme, the person should belong to Nayee Brahmin Community along with the below listed eligibility. AP tailoring scheme online applications will be available to those who have following criteria of eligibility.
AP Nayee Brahmin Rajaka Tailors Scheme List | Apply Online
|Introduced by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Aim of the Scheme||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Beneficiary Selection||Based on Navashakam Survey|
|Amount of Assistance||Rs 10000 / Year|
|Who are Eligible||People from Nayee Brahmin Rajaka Communities|
|Application Mode||No Application Required.|
|Beneficiary List||Not Yet Released|
Eligibility for AP Nayee Brahmin Scheme
- Only the citizens of Andhra Pradesh can avail for the benefits.
- Those who belongs to Nayee Brahmin Community are eligible to avail the beneficiary of the scheme.
- Those who involved in the profession of Barber can apply for the scheme.
- Nayee Brahmin having a permanent or Mobile establishment on his name are eligible for getting financial assistance.
- The Applicant should be in Below Poverty Line (BPL) Category.
- The Applicant should have white Ration Card.
- Applicant must have registered shop.
Eligibility for AP Rajaka Scheme
- Those persons who are permanent resident of the state can apply.
- Those Persons who belong to Rajaka Community can apply for the beneficiary.
- Those who are involved in the profession of dhobi are eligible.
- Rajakas having permanent or mobile establishment on his or her name are eligible for getting financial assistance.
- The Person should be in Below Poverty Line (BPL) Category.
- The Person should have white Ration Card.
- Applicant must have registered shop.
Eligibility for AP Tailors Scheme
- BC Community People can apply for the scheme.
- Those persons who are involved in the profession of Tailoring are eligible.
- The Applicant having a permanent establishment or mobile establishment are eligible for getting financial assistance.
- The Applicant must belong to BPL Category.
- The applicant should have white Ration Card.
- He/She must have a registered shop.
- With all the above mentioned eligibility, A Person must be a citizen of the Andhra Pradesh state.
Required Documents for AP Nayee Brahmin Rajaka Tailors Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Residence
- Income Certificate or BPL Certificate
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Bank account details
How to Apply for AP Nayee Brahmin Rajaka Tailors Scheme
The Beneficiaries of the AP Nayee Brahmin Rajaka Tailors Scheme will be selected as per the Navasakam Survey. The door to door survey had been taking place to list out the beneficiaries of the welfare Schemes. The village volunteers will check for the eligibility and there will enroll your name to the Scheme by taking your details and attest the documents listed above. We will update you about the details of registration process if any after the official notice.
AP Nayee Brahmin Rajaka Tailors Scheme List
Among many of the Andhra Pradesh welfare schemes, Navasakam Scheme is going to select and make the beneficiary list of AP Nayee Brahmin Rajaka Tailors Scheme. You can check the updates of navasakam survey at navasakam.ap.gov.in. AP Nayee Brahmin Rajaka Tailors Scheme List will be release soon in January 2020. We will provide you the official link and procedure to check your name in the beneficiary list immediately after the release of the list from the concerned department authorities.
Also Read :
Few Faqs About AP Nayee Brahmin Rajaka Tailors Scheme List
How much money will they give for Rajakas?
Rs.10000/- per year.
How many years will they give money?
Rs.10,000 per annum will be distributed for 5 Years.
How to Apply for Nayee Brahmin Rajaka Tailors scheme?
The application will be done through Navasakam survey. We will update your application process if any after official announcement.
Incoming search terms:
- ap nayee brahmin 10000
- navasakam tailors application