Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline (14400): Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline Number had been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy on 25th November 2019 in Guntur district. The Citizens of Andhra Pradesh can make a call to this 14400 Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline Number if you are facing any corruption issues. YSR Citizen Helpline Call Center will register complaints regarding corruption if you call them at 14400. This Anti-corruption helpline number is introduced to fight with corruption problems in the Andhra Pradesh state.
A person can easily register their complaints by dialing 14400 helpline number. After registering a complaint you will get a Reference number for future use.
Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline (14400)
Some of the Government officials were corrupt and the Government could not recognize the corrupt officials. The AP Government had taken a major step to identify such a corrupt Government officials through (14400) Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline. As the Corruption is a leading problem in every state and the country to remove the corruption the new CM of AP had introduced the YSR Citizen Helpline Call Center.
Citizens of the state can register a complaint on the corrupt persons and the data will be stored in the call center there to help in minimizing corruption problems from various Government and private sectors. Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline number 14400 YSR Citizen Helpline Call Center will solve the registered complaints within 15 days after completing the process of investigations.
YSR Citizen Helpline Call Center
A person can easily register their complaints by dialing 14400 helpline number. After registering a complaint you will get a Reference number for future use. The number can be dialed even if you are out of balance that his it is a toll free number provided to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh so that even a poor citizen call complaint on the corrupt officials. By registering a Complaint by calling 14400 Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline number the YSR Citizen Helpline Call Center will solve the registered complaints within 15 days after completing the process of investigations.
The Andhra Pradesh Government had engaged IIM-A team to study the structural issues in government departments vis-a-vis corruption. After studying all the details regarding corruption the team will come out with measures required to tackle them. The report would be expected to be submitted by the IIM-A team in February 2020
Benefits of Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline
- The citizen of Andhra Pradesh facing the issue of corruption can easily register their complaints/ grievance freely.
- Those citizen who call to the Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline number may not worry about the security because all your details will be kept confidential.
- A citizen can also interact with Government/Departments/Offices in an easy and transparent manner.
- Any Complaints regarding the corruption can be registered on a single platform.
- YSR Anti Corruption Toll-Free Number is 14400
How to Register a Complaint at Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline
- Jagan Anti Corruption helpline number is a Toll-Free Number.
- Dail 14400 and File their complaint or grievance by giving the details of District, Mandal and the details of the corrupt person.
- YSR Citizen Helpline Call Center agent will take all the details and registers a complaint against that person.
- You will get a Reference number that can be used for future use like knowing the progress of the complaint.
- The registered complaints will be solved within 15-30 days after completing the process of investigations.
The Andhra Pradesh Government may also launch a official portal to minimize the corruption. We will give every information regarding the Jagan Anti-Corruption immediately after the official notice from the Department authorities.
Also Read :
- YSR Matsyakara Nestham
- YSR Netanna Hastam
- YSR Zero Interest scheme
- YSR Rice Card
- YSR Pension Card
- YSR Arogyasri Card
- YSR Kapu Nestam
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam
- Amma Vodi
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
- Cards for fee reimbursement
What is Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline Number?
14400 is the Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline
Is Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline number a Toll Free?
Yes. Jagan Anti-Corruption Helpline number is a Toll Free umber where you can register a complaint freely.
How much time will there take to solve the complaint registered?
The registered complaints will be solved within 15-30 days after completing the process of investigations.