AP YSR Netanna Nestham Online Application, List, Status: AP YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme provides Rs. 24,000 to Handloom Weavers. The AP YSR Netanna Nestam beneficiary list will be displayed in villages and towns. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had initiated the scheme to provide assistance to handloom weavers. AP YSR Netanna Nestham application form will be invited soon in PDF format or through online Apply process after the execution of YSR Navasakam Survey.
AP YSR Netanna Nestham Online Application
Due to increase in the number of mass producing cloth mills in the state there is decrease in the traditionally prepared handloom clothes. Netanna Nestham Scheme will improves this by provides Rs. 24,000 to Handloom Weavers. The registered handloom weavers get a yearly monetary grant of Rs.24000 from the state Government.
Benefits of YSR Netanna Nestham
- A financial assistance of Rs.24000 will be provided to the hand-loom weavers family residing in the Andhra Pradesh state
- The implementation of the scheme will help handloom weavers to spend it on acquiring modern handlooms, which will help in their work.
- The handloom workers with their hard work could upgrade their handloom tools and will be able to increase production and earn a better living as well.
- This scheme will help in there livelihood and encourage to help in the development of rural areas.
- The scheme improves the financial condition of the traditional handloom weavers along with the social security.
- The Beneficiaries will get the financial assistance on the annual basis.
- A monetary grant of Rs. 24,000 will be provided to the handloom weaver.
- The amount will be deposited in the bank account of the Beneficiary.
Eligibility for Netanna Nestham Scheme
- Only the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state can avail for the scheme benefits.
- The applicant must be a Handloom Weaver.
- The applicant should have registered in any of the Handloom organizations as the Handloom Weavers.
- The applicant must belong to the below poverty line that is the Family should have the specified income criteria.
- Application should have active bank account.
Documents Required for YSR Netanna Nestham
- Proof of Address to ensure that the child is a resident of the state.
- Proof of Identification
- Aadhaar card
- Registration certificate as a Hanloom weaver in Handloom Association
- A copy of the School ID card
- Income certificate or BPL Certificate
- Bank account details
How to Apply for AP YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme
The process of registration to Netanna Nestham scheme will be done by YSR Navasakam Survey. In this survey there will step to your door to know your details. There will check for the eligibility and if you are eligible then there will enroll your name to Netanna Nestham scheme. You can go through the details of YSR Navasakam Survey by following the link. All the citizens of the state will be covered by the execution of the survey. The Govt could also provide a portal to apply online or offline. We will update you about the details of registration process after official notice.
Survey need not be conducted for the YSR Nethanna Nestham since data is available with the Departments.
Netanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
The AP Government will release Beneficiary List of the scheme after the completion of Navasakam scheme. We will provide you the list of Beneficiaries after the official update from the Department authorities. Check your name in the Beneficiary list and get all the benefits of the scheme. The families belonging to financially weaker section can safeguard their children academic future. The Education Department of the state will take all the steps to provide the scheme benefits. You can also visit the official website of the official updates.
Also Read : YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme
Incoming search terms:
- YSR netanna nestam benefits list
- ysr nethanna hastham 2020 pdf
- ap nethanna nestham frofarma1 download
- netanna nestham 2020 list
- netanna nestham status
- Ysr Handloom list 2020 pdf file
- YSR Netanna Hastham Scheme 2020
- ysr netanna nestam