AP Model School 6th Class Admission Entrance Exam 2020
AP Model School issued notification for admission into 6th class for year 2020-21 . Aspirants can apply online through through official website . Application form , online application procedure , how to apply and hall ticket download explained .
There are 164 model schools in Andhra Pradesh. AP model schools are inviting Online Application from the eligible students for admission to Class 6 for the year 2020-2021. AP Model School 6th Class Admission Test will be conducted on 5th April 2020 (Sunday). There are 164 model schools in AP in which each school has 80 seats for admission into Class 6.
AP model schools itself will be allocated as exam center for their belonging mandal. Entrance Test for 6 Class Admission will contain questions from up to 5th standard and the AP Model School 6th Class Admission Test 2020 will be conducted both in Telugu and English Medium. The medium of AP model schools is English only. AP Model schools will not collect any fee.
Eligibility for AP Model School Entrance Exam 2020
- Age : Candidates belonging to OC, BC category must born between 1st September 2008 to 31st August 2006 i.e., 10 to 12 years. Those candidates who belong to SC, ST category must born between 01 September 2006 to 31st August 2006 i.e., 10 to 14 years.
- Candidate must study in any Government or Government Recognized school for the year 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 continuously.
- The student should pass in class 5th and must be qualified to be promoted to 6th class.
Exam Fee for AP Model School Entrance Exam 2020
- Fee for OC and BC candidates is Rs.100/-
- Fee for SC and ST candidates is Rs.50/-.
Admission process for AP Model School 6th class Entrance Exam 2020
- For getting admission into Class 6, OC and BC category students must get a minimum of 35 marks. SC and ST category students must get a minimum of 30 marks.
- Admission of the candidates will be done based merit that is the marks obtained in AP Model School 6th Class Admission Test 2020 and based on the reservation rules.
- If any two members get same marks, then the student will be selected as per Date of Birth. If both and Marks and Date of Birth of a student matches then the Girl student will be given priority.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for AP Model School Entrance Exam 2020
AP Model School 6th Class Admission Test 2020 paper contains objective type questions. The paper contains 100 questions for 100 marks. The syllabus for the Exam will the syllabus from up to Class 5th standard. The Exam will be conducted both in English and Telugu.
The Entrance Exam paper consists of 4 parts and the student must solve the paper in a time duration of 2 Hours.
|Telugu||25 Questions||25 marks|
|Maths||25 Questions||25 marks|
|Environment Studies I,II||25 Questions||25 marks|
|English||25 Questions||25 marks|
OC and BC category students must get a minimum of 35 marks. SC and ST category students must get a minimum of 30 marks for getting admission to class 6.
How to Apply for AP Model School Entrance Exam 2020
Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online for AP Model School Entrance Exam 2020 for admission to 6th class. Following are the steps for making Online Application Form
Step 1 : Payment of Exam Fee
Applicants must pay Exam Fee through Gate way using Net banking/Credit card/Debit card from 8th January 2020 to 7th February 2020.
Step 2 : Note down General Number to fill the Application
After paying the Exam fee a general number will be generated where you should use it while filling online application form. The general number is a proof of payment of Exam Fee.
Step 3 : Applying online through Official portal
Go through the website link to Apply Online for AP Model School Entrance Exam 2020. The Online application can also be filled at AP Online/Mee Seva or Internet centre.
Step 4 : Fill up the Form
A new page will be opened where you should enter all your personal details, education details and address details. Also candidate must upload his/her recent passport size photograph and signature.
Step 5 : Submit the Form and take a Print out
Recheck the details that you had already filled and submit the Online Application Form. Take a Print out of the filled application form.
Step 6 : Submit Hard copy to the principal
The printed Copy of the Online Application Form must be handed over to the principal of the AP Model School in which you are interested to possess the seat.
AP Model School Entrance Exam Important Dates
|Date of Notification||08-01-2020|
|Last date for payment of Examination fee||07-02-2020|
|Acceptance of online application||From 08-1-2020 to 08-02-2020|
|Date of Examination (at School)||05-04-2020|
|Publication of Merit List||15-04-2020|
|Publication of Selection List||16-04-2020|
|Certificate Verification & Counselling||17-04-2020 & 18-04-2020|
|Orientation to Parents & Students||21 & 22.04.2020|
|Date of Commencement of Classes||12-06-2020|
Hall Ticket Download for AP Model School Entrance Exam 2020
Hall ticket won’t be sent by post. Hall Tickets for the Entrance Exam must be downloaded online through the reference number. Hall Ticket will be available to download 7 days before the date of Entrance Exam.
If you have any queries then contact the principal of AP model School or related District Education officials or Mandal Education officials.
Incoming search terms:
- ap model school application form